Friendly Saturday Sand Volleyball
We invite you to a friendly game of sand volleyball this weekend.
This is a game for people of all levels, from beginner to advanced. All are welcome, regardless of level. The idea is to have fun, burn off some stress, get some exercise, and make friends.
Because our group is getting big, we ask you to please stick with the following guidelines when making a reservation:
• All InterNations members must make a reservation. Please don't show up without a reservation as there may not be space.
• If your plans change, please cancel so someone else can claim your space.
• If you need to cancel on the day of the activity, please let me know via email or via telephone.
• Friends and family are welcome as long as they are registered in Internations and also make a reservation.
• Please try to arrive at the start time.
Cost of the game: We pay 30.000 pesos every Saturday to rent the court. To make the collection of money easier, everyone must contribute 10.000 pesos every Protected content (this depends on how many different players show up during that time). Payment is made your first time showing up during the period designated by the counsels. Once the accumulated money runs out, we will begin a new collection period. The following people have already paid for this period and do not need to pay:
Angel Manuel Berrios
José Fernando Cepeda
Juan David Barranco Borja
Karol Dominguez Contreras
Maria Jose Saenz
Michael Reiter Protected content
If you get lost, have to cancel at the last minute, or have questions, do not hesitate to contact me in order to help.
See you Saturday.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.