Mask or No Mask "Let's Talk About It!"
Inspired by Today's New World Order Let Talk About A Serious Topic To Understand and Learn Other People Perspective.
Interesting question. What are your thoughts?
- Why did the CDC change its guidance on wearing masks?
- What evidence do we have that wearing a mask is effective in preventing COVID-19?
- Do masks protect the people wearing them or the people around them?
- Does the type of mask matter?
- If we’re practicing social distancing and washing hands, do we still need to wear masks?
- Keep an open-mind
- Be respectful to other opinions (agree to disagree at times)
- Don't take anything personally
- Have fun
* Zoom credentials will be posted on the event page and emailed to all registered attendees on the day of the event. Video Camera is recommended to be on.*
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.