Each participant should bring a homemade vegan dish enough to be shared with the other participants. Drinks are optional but if you would like to drink and/or share drinks, please bring something.
Use your creativity!
- a basket with various organic fruits (properly washed)
- a large bowl of salad
- a typical vegan dish from your country of origin
- vegan breads or raw cookies
- fresh juices with no added sugar: fruit juices, vegetable juices with fruits, green juices.
- homemade vegan cakes
- sweet and savory vegan pancakes
- vegan waffles and croissants
* RULES *
* Participants must confirm their presence by 28th of July. And how does it happen?
* After you sign up through the IN invitation, you must send me a private message stating the option of the dish/food you intend to bring on the day of the event. This will also guarantee variety and options for all tastes.
* There will be an IN arrow indicating the meeting point. To help identify participants, each one will receive a tag with their name and country of origin.
* A minimum distance of 1.5m needs to be kept.
* Bring your own hand disinfectants and mask.
Note: I help a child who has a rare muscular dystrophy. He'll be turning 2 y.o. surviving with a lot of struggle on 08/04/20 (His Instagram: @livingwithmdc1a / @ajudeohenrique). On the day of the picnic, if you want to contribute to buy a special walker for him, there will be a specific box for donations. We greatly appreciate your help! See you
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.