Get up for Coolz Coffee
Join us in kick-starting your day with new and old friends over coffee from InterNations.
Many people said they like attending Coffee Connections events because it is more casual, relaxing and intimate than meeting at loud places. For the last few sessions, I have made it a point to get everybody to stand up and introduce themselves at least once, and suggest they switch seats once. We're friendly, warm and agenda-less. This is completely a time to be yourself - speak as little or as much as you like.
Date: Sun 4 Feb Protected content
Time: 9a.m. onwards
Nearest MRT: Outram MRT/ Chinatown MRT
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first and join the activity.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. Be coolz.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. We are doing this absolutely free. Please don't contact us unless you're lost. Be coolz.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - We try to keep our phone at bay but we get busy talking and usually keep the phone away 1/2 hour after the start time. No blame/ shame/ grief please. Be coolz.
6) What's with this coolz talk? - It's the cooler way of saying cool. This is inspired by a certain Singaporean ex-beauty queen who used boomz when she meant boom in Protected content . True story.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.