Father's Day Coolz Coffee Meet
Join us in enjoying your long weekend with new and old friends over coffee with InterNations.
Many people said they like attending Coffee Connections events because they are more casual, relaxing and intimate than meeting at loud places. We make it a point to get everybody to stand up in turn and introduce themselves at least once, and suggest they switch seats once. We're friendly, warm and agenda-less. This is completely a time to be yourself - speak as little or as much as you like.
Date: Sun 16 June
Venue: Protected content
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) I am not a paid member. Can you send me the address? - InterNations encourages paid membership and has restricted the address venue for that reason. Please don't message us (the Consuls) because as volunteers, we don't need the added work. Be coolz.
2) Can I bring a non-InterNations person(s)? - Yes. Be coolz. Ask them to register on InterNations first and join the activity.
3) I am too late to register, can I still come? - Yes. Be coolz.
4) I RSVPed but am not going to come (overslept, sick, partied too late last night, blah, blah)? Do I need to tell you? - No need. We are doing this absolutely free. Please don't contact us unless you're lost. Be coolz.
5) I called you and you aren't picking up! - We try to keep our phone at bay but we get busy
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.