Free Beginners Surfing Crash Course
A Free crash course to learn everything you need to know to start surfing.
Join us on Saturday, June 29th from 10am-12pm. This event is for anyone that has always wanted to surf but didn't know how/where to start. This 2-hour session is for you if you've ever asked yourself these questions:
- What surfboard should I be using?
- Where can I meet other beginner surfers?
- What surf spot should I go to?
- How can I get good deals on surf equipment?
- What are the unwritten rules of surfing?
- How do I not get run over?!
And so much more.
The event will include food and drinks, good times and good people! So come hang and meet some new friends.
Note: This is not a surf lesson and we're not going in the water. This is about getting you the critical information you need to get started.Protected content
Reserve your spot here: Protected content
Hope to see you there!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.