Day Trip to Yen Tu - A sacred land of Buddhist pilgrims
This Vietnamese saying goes “You may be charitable and lead a religious life for a hundred years, but if you haven’t made it to Yen Tu, you haven’t reached the highest religious bliss.
Yen Tu, Buddhist capital of Vietnam, is famous for its beautiful landscapes, historical relics and ancient pagodas thus making it uniquely positioned in the hearts of the Vietnamese.
Situated within the majestic arched mountain range of north-eastern Vietnam, Yen Tu Mountain in northern coastal Quang Ninh Province bears at its peak the Dong Pagoda. At an altitude of 1,068m above sea level, the breathless climb leads one higher and higher till you find yourself at the top in the pristine of white cloud surroundings. The journey seems to gives one the feeling of a stairway to heaven – away from worries of the world, a peace of mind and heart.
Let's join us on this amazing trip!
Key notes for an enjoyable trip:
- Bring a daypack for your essentials, which should include an umbrella, towel, water bottle, money, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- You take care of your own bill for lunch, the cable car and the entrance ticket.
- The real cost for car hire will base on the number of attendees.
- The time is sharp, so please be punctual.
- If you sign up for the event, then find that you cannot make it, please cancel your attendance so that other can take your spot if they are keen.
P/S: I've created the Outdoor and Adventure group on Whatsapp. Text me your number and I'll add you to the group, then you won't miss any amazing and unforgettable trips. ;)
See you guys soon!
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.