Weekend trip to Sapa
Located at Protected content ( Protected content ) above sea level in Vietnam's remote northwest mountains, Sapa is famous for both its fine, rugged scenery and also its rich cultural diversity. Sapa is an incredibly picturesque town that lies in the Hoang Lien Son mountain range near the Chinese border in northwestern Vietnam, known as "the Tonkinese Alps". Sapa and its surrounding region is host to many hill tribes, as well as rice terraces, lush vegetation, and Fansipan, the highest peak in Vietnam. Other great mountains like Aurora & J, where Sa Pa sees the first rays of sun, make up a very steep valley.
Let's join us on this amazing trip!
Key notes for an enjoyable trip:
- Bring a daypack for your essentials, which should include an umbrella, towel, water bottle, money, jacket, scarf, sunscreen, and insect repellent.
- You take care of your own bill for the meals and the entrance tickets to some attractions.
- To have more daytime to explore Sapa, we will take night coach on Friday night to go there. If we have more than 10 people going, I will hire a car. Then the cost for car hire will base on the number of attendees.
- This time I have to book hotel rooms and coach tickets. So I need your confirmation 1 week in advance.
- The estimated cost for the trip is around 2.000. Protected content
- The time is sharp, so please be punctual.
- If you sign up for the event, then find that you cannot make it, please cancel your attendance so that other can take your spot if they are keen.
P/S: I've created the Outdoor and Adventure group on Whatsapp. Text me your number and I'll add you to the group, then you won't miss any amazing and unforgettable trips.
See you guys soon!