Spoon and Grizzley Bear at Surley Brewery Company Festival
Spoon and Grizzly Bear have announced dates for their co-headline tour. They will make a stop at Protected content
Smith. General admission tickets ($41). Tickets will be available online at Etix.com, in person at Protected content
and select ticket outlets or by phone at Protected content
Meeting Point to be determined…….
BEER LIST: A lot. Full list TBA.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
• Arrival & Parking: Concert-goers should take alternate transport if at all possible. There will be VERY limited parking. Overflow parking will be available at SKB, CSM and UEL lots all starting at 5 PM. The Green Line is a great way to get here, as we are located just down the block from the Prospect Park stop. BIKING IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD OPTION! Bring your own or use Nice Ride to get to Surly Festival Field. Everyone will be ID’d at the gate.
• Food/Drink: There will be an arsenal of food trucks in the venue. So come hungry and ready to eat some delicious grub. There will also be N/A beverages available for purchase at the food trucks. And, yes, there will be plenty of opportunity for you to grab a beer—so come thirsty, too. Only beer TICKETS will be accepted at the beer tents, so be sure to buy those before going up to order. As always, drink responsibly and don’t be dumb.
• IDs: Bring ‘em! The show is Protected content the beer is 21+.
• WATER: Feel free to bring a SEALED OR EMPTY WATER BOTTLE to the venue. There will be a water station inside for you to fill it up. Water bottles will also be available for sale at the merchandise tent. “Hydration is important.” –Abraham Lincoln, our 16th President.
• Cash/Credit: You can use cash or credit to get beer tickets, food and merch. If you do need cash, there will be an ATM in the concert venue for your use.
• Other: No outside food or beverage, no chairs, no umbrellas. There will be NO RE-ENTRY once you exit the venue. And as ever, don’t be dumb or we will throw you out.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.