Lets learn Brazilian Zouk Dance and attend Social
Lets have some fun learning Brazilian Zouk dance and then practicing the same after class in Social at the beautiful peaceful venue away from the hustle of city center - for the ultimate retreat-like experience during socials.
4:00 PM To 5:00 PM - Introduction to Brazilian Zouk Dance - We will be learning few basic steps in Zouk Dance.
5:00 PM To 8:00 PM - Social practice with mainly zoukable music (Brazouk remixes, pop, RnB, new age etc.) plus some tracks for kizomba and bachata dancers :)
Do's and Don't and other notes
1. In case you are late and the class has started, do not look for me, just join the class & we shall meet post class as I will be in class.
2.Do not go by the numbers of people attending here.. We have another 10 to 20 people who attend this event regularly.
3. In case of any problem with address, contact me on my line id - amitds
4. No partner required. You can come alone.
5. Come by 4 PM, if you are totally new and want to learn basic steps of Zouk. If you know Zouk, then also you can join at 4 PM as every basic step teaching is followed by some cool new steps.
6. Teachers who will be teaching are Natalia and Stephen. Class is in English.
7. After Class, we will dance together on Zouk Music. Its fun. There will be some more Zoukers who will dance with you. Feel free to dance after class and learn.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.