Desert Camp with BBQ, Shisha & Bonfire
Due to the inclement weather presently been witnessed in Bahrain, the activity is being moved to the next weekend viz. 1/March.
Live BBQ Station, Food, Snacks, Stay, Music, & Bonfire -
Play in-house games, football & volleyball
1) Tents - Luxurious type seating with carpet
4) Shisha - on request, chargeable separately
6) Soft Drinks
7) Games - in-house, football, volleyball
8) Cawa - Arabic Coffee
MENU - Live Cooking & BBQ of fresh meats & fish:
Fruits, Soft drink, juices & mineral water
Our itinerary will be as below:
1) Gather at the meeting point @ 15:30 sharp
2) Drive towards the selected place in the desert @ 16:30
3) Transport to be coordinated/shared in the group
Alcoholic drinks can be carried as per individual's wish.
Any queries and to confirm your attendance please WhatsApp me on below number, you will get updates to coordinate accordingly.
If we have more than 30 members, there will be a slight reduction in charges.
All registration members are requested to whatsapp me or co-host (Melanie) with a message to confirm their participation.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.