The Go- Karting Experience and Mbuzi Choma Lunch
Karting is the safest and arguably the best avenue into motorsports for those with the desire to compete or just have some adrenaline rushing fun.
Located along Mombasa road, Whistling Morans is one of the longest racing tracks in Africa. It is also one of the best places in Kenya to go for GP-Karting.
GP-Karting is a high speed race, where you drive a go-kart on a secured racing track and compete against other drivers. It is like a safari rally in a more secure place. No driving experience needed anybody can do it including kids.
The cost package caters for;
• Round transport in a spacious tour van adhering to social distancing.
• Entry and unlimited use of Whistling Moran's grounds.
• Professional team-building and recreational activities.
• GO-KART racing
• Complete gear ie. Racing kart, Safety gear, Equipment, Tools and Fuel.
• A sumptuous mbuzi choma lunch.
• Relaxation and watching go-kart races on an elevated platform.
• Networking and bonding.
▫Banana swing ride
You will carry:-
• Picnicking / outdoor attire
• Swimming costume if you'd like to swim
• Pocket money and other things of personal use.
All covid19 Ministry of Health Precautions Will be Strictly Observed.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.