Let's spend a weekend in the Russian province!
Discover Kirzhach - the ancient Russian city of silk merchants, skillful carvers-arguns, copper-smelters and astronauts, coming to life from hibernation and turning into a new tourist destination!
We invite you to a joint trip to Kirzhach for a one-day excursion.
Those who wish can choose a two-day route: November Protected content 1. First we go to the city of Kirzhach, and then to the village of Zarechye with an overnight stay.
November 30 in Kirzhach:
- atmospheric city tour with Valeria Danilushkina (Annunciation convent, renovated old merchant houses, the Russia's longest wooden pedestrian Typographic bridge)
- tour of Museum of copper and brass and of Museum of Argun-carvers with their director Tatyana Samoilova
- tasting of exclusive drinks in the Cellar of Evgeny Fedorov
- other attractions, depending on the weather.
Overnight at the estate of the manufacturer S.I.Dumnov in the village of Zarechye.
December 1 in the village of Zarechye:
- tour of the estate of the manufacturer S.I. Dumnov
- silk-weaving museum
- Museum of copyright dolls by Galina Maslennikova
- Protected content a day with Russian dishes
- overnight in a recreated merchant house of the XIX century
- Russian sauna (banya).
We drive independently in our cars. Those who wish can take travel companions. Or you can go by bus Moscow - Kirzhach.
Details on the website: Protected content
Sign up by phone / WhatsApp or mail at vpribilevs@gmail.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.