St Albans Christmas Market and Sunday walk in nature
This event includes the following activities:
- Garston to St Albans Walk (8.7 miles – 4 hours walk in nature). ( Protected content )
- Visit of St Albans Cathedral – free entrance ( Protected content )
- Christmas Market visit – free entrance -
mulled cider must to try !( Protected content )
- pub visit
Please purchase return off-peak daily ticket London Euston [EUS] to St Albans Abbey [SAA] via Garston (GSN). Ticket price is 12.70 £. If you would like to use group discount – please contact me.
2. Please note that hiking, cathedral and Christmas Market visit carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. What to bring:
Appropriate walking clothes and comfortable footwear (ideally hiking boots). The walk could be muddy in places. Don't wear your favorite shoes ! :)
Waterproof and windproof jacket (depends on weather).
A packed lunch, snacks and water. Depending on the group size – we will lunch in the pub.
Sun cream and sun hat (if required).
Personal first aid kit and medication (if required).
4. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so when we need to, we might have to go in the bushes.
5. Feel free to invite your friends (just asked them to sign up for the activity in advance), bring your dog :)
6. This walk may be cancelled due to bad weather but I will keep everyone informed.
7. Please cancel your attendance if you change your mind, so there is room for others who wish to join.
8. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.