Walk in Bushy Park via Hampton Court Palace - Leisurely 8 miles
This is a going to be a leisurely walk through Bushy Park located near Hampton Court Palace. Bushy Park's mixture of woods, gardens, ponds and grassland makes it a fantastic place to enjoy wildlife with roaming herds of Red and Fallow Deer.
The park is also home to the famous Chestnut Avenue, a formal Baroque water garden and the beautiful Diana Fountain. You can read more here: Protected content …
Hampton Court Palace is a royal palace which has not been inhabited by the British Royal Family since the 18th century. The Palace is the former home of the flamboyant King Henry VIII. He extended and developed this grand palace after acquiring it in the Protected content and its many royal occupants have furnished the palace with decadent tapestries and paintings throughout the centuries. Set in 60 acres of formal gardens, including the famous maze and great Vine. Please read more here : Protected content …
It is a flat (no hills) circular walk which starts and finishes at Protected content .
WE WILL NOT BE VISITING THE PALACE FORMAL GARDENS ON THIS HIKE.
NO DOGS ALLOWED ON THIS WALK. I am leaving mine at home. It’s because there are some parts of the walk where dogs are not allowed in.
TheProtected content , so you can use your oyster card.
Trains back to London run regularly every 30 mins.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk. Please bring along with you your personal first aid.
3. This is a fairly easy hike and we will go at a leisure pace but it is a long walk. Please do not RSVP if you are not fit enough for a long walk.
4. Bring a packed lunch and plenty of water. We will visit a pub after the hike so bring some money with you if you wish to indulge.
5. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any questions.
6. WAETHER: Please note that it might be necessary to cancel the hike if the weather is really bad. The hike should go ahead is there is little rain.
7. I WILL BE MEETING YOU Protected content
8. DRIVERS: If you plan to drive, please note that there is parking at the station or you can park in the streets free as it is Sunday.
Please be kind enough to cancel your attendance if you cannot make it and note that repeated non attendance might be reported to Internations management and might result in your removal from any future guest list.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.