Richmond Park - 11 Miles Leisurely Walk.
Richmond Park is a wonderful mix of panoramic views, wildlife havens and landscaped plantations, which are worth seeing in all seasons.
This walk takes you far away from the mad hustle and bustle of Britain's capital and in to a more familiar natural landscape.
It is a 11 mile FLAT walk which should start at 10:30 and finish at approx 16:00. This is a long walk, please do NOT rsvp if you are not reasonably fit enough for a long walk. There are no hills.
We start from Richmond station, walk along the Thames for a few miles, go through Richmond park and then back to Richmond station.
We might go to a local pub for refreshments afterwards. Bring some money with you for the pub.
Richmond (London) station is a National Rail and London Underground station. You can use your Oyster card or travel card.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and hiking at your own risk.
3. Please wear walking boots or shoes. Preferably water proof.
4. Bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water. We will have a picnic along the way.
5. Please only RSVP if you really plan on coming. If you change your mind, cancel your attendance so there is room for others who wish to join.
6. If weather turns out to be very bad on the day, then the walk might be cancelled.
7. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any questions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.