Box Hill Circular (National Trust) with some Hills (9.5 miles)
This is the shortest/easiest of the Boxhill routes I have. More challenging ones will come later in the year when we have longer daylight.
It is a circular walk which climbs up a series of hills: Norbury Park, Mickleham Downs, Headley Heath and finally Box Hill itself.
Train fare: Please organise group savers amongst yourselves. You can post on the wall to show your interest. For those who want to drive, there is free parking Protected content
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. This is a hike only for the reasonably fit hikers or people that exercise regularly. Please do not RSVP if you are unfit.
4. Please wear walking boots or shoes. Preferably water proof. The paths can be muddy and slippery.
5. Bring a packed lunch and plenty of water. We will find a suitable picnic area along the way or visit a pub.
6. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so we might have to go in the bushes.
7. Please cancel your attendance if you change your mind.
NOTE: I WILL BE MEETING YOU Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.