River walk - Picnic - Richmond Park. 10 miles.
It is a 11 mile FLAT walk Protected content
We might go to a local pub for refreshments afterwards. Bring some money with you for the pub.
1.Trains/Tube: Richmond (London) station is a National Rail and London Underground station. You can use your Oyster card or travel card.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and hiking at your own risk.
3. Please wear walking boots or shoes. Preferably water proof.
4. Bring a packed lunch, snacks and plenty of water. We will have a picnic along the way.
5. Please only RSVP if you really plan on coming. If you change your mind, cancel your attendance so there is room for others who wish to join.
6. If weather turns out to be very bad on the day, then the walk might be cancelled.
7. Feel free to phone or text me if you have any
8. The £5 fee will be donated to our favourite charity The Brun Bear Foundation which supports a mix of community, medical and animal welfare projects. Their work also includes researches into better and kinder treatments for children with Leukaemia.
For more see: Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.