Scenic Surrey Hills - Haslemere to Farnham 15 miles.
This is a scenic countryside walk. We will pass Hankley Common known for filming, Waverley Abbey Ruins, Tilford village and the Devil’s Punchbowl in Hindhead.
The route has some steep hills.
1. Buy a return ticket to Haslemere.
2. Please note that hiking as an outdoor activity carries a risk of injury. When you RSVP, you confirm that you are in good health and accept this risk.
3. This is a hike only for the reasonably fit hikers or people that exercise regularly. Please do not RSVP if you are unfit.
4. Please wear walking boots or shoes. Preferably water proof. The paths can be muddy and slippery.
5. Bring a packed lunch and plenty of water.
6. Please note that on hikes, toilets are not always available, so we might have to go in the bushes.
7. Please cancel your attendance if you change your mind.
NOTE: I WILL BE MEETING YOU AT Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.