Bored of eating ice cream, tapas, paella and tasty babecues this summer? Do you want to pamper your body with a delicious vegetarian menu? Well this is just what you need.
Les Maduixes is a family restaurant where they cook tasty homemade vegetarian food.
If you want to make it fun, please write a veggie haiku and we'll read them aloud at the end of the meal.
The menu contains these items:
- Chickpea pate with toasted bread
- Cream of lemon-scented zucchini
- 4 croquettes per person, two of tofu and the other two of curry
- Salad of apple, avocado and nori seaweed with basil and almond sauce
- Mushroom stuffed with goat cheese and baked vegetables.
- Head homemade mango with raspberry crispies.
Please confirm the attendance until 8pm on Thursday, 6th Sept.
Hope to see you all there! :)
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.