ECLAIRS, RUM BABA & TARTLETS
Please join us to a flash journey to Paris and come and revel in the marvels of "petits gâteaux" :-).
In a professional kitchen and under guidance of our lovely host Laura Hurter (the best patisserie chef in Munich I know) you learn how to make three different specialties of the French bakery: éclairs, rum baba and tartlets.
Have a look at the yummie pics I have uploaded.
Come and create "petits gâteaux", for example for your picnic basket or your next invitation from friends.
Finally, you taste your creations in comfortable round, with other Internations members together.
Bring with you: apron and a small tupper box.
Looking very much forward seeing you!
HOW TO SIGN UP / PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. I request pre-payment of 45,00€ (includes 4 hours baking class: 30€ course fee Protected content food purchase fee)
Please show up in time, do not let others wait. The activity starts at 2pm sharp.
2. I will not open a waiting list.
Cancellations will not be accepted and the money will not be returned in any case of absenteeism.
However, in case you cannot make it, you (please manage yourself, see also point 5 below) can give your spot to another Internations member.
3. Join by clicking the "attend activity" button below and transfer immediately EUR 45,00 after you have received the payment details (you will receive a personal message with payment details).
The registration will be considered for only 12 people who make the payment on time (first come first serve). If we do not reach the min. no. of 8 participants, this event will be opened for non-IN-members. Please use as payment reference: your InterNations name + French Bakery 15/04/18.
4. Keep an eye on the wall, on which the organizer announces the "FINAL GUEST LIST" (you can only join this activity if your name is on it) as well as any other updates.
5. What to do if the "FINAL GUEST LIST" is full but you like to join?
a. Have a look at the wall every now and then. If someone cancels last minute they might post it there. However, you will only be notified if you clicked the "attend" button.
For this reason I do not close the attendee list, even if I received all payments and the FINAL GUEST LIST will be full then.
b. If someone offers his spot, contact him (also settle amongst each other the pre-payment amount of 45,00€) and make sure he informs the organizer that you will take his place. Only then, the "FINAL GUEST LIST" will be updated with your name.
6. I am purely conciliating this activity and therefore take no responsibility for any incidents or accidents or other detrimental events occurring before, while or after this activity. You join on your own risk, in a purely private activity. With signing up you agree.
7. If you like to have a look at Laura's work check her out on facebook Protected content
Thanks for reading.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Group Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.