World Beer Day 2018
International Beer Day is a global celebration of beer, taking place in pubs, breweries, and backyards all over the world. It’s a day for beer lovers everywhere to raise a toast to our brewers and bartenders and rejoice in the greatness of beer!
The purpose of IBD is threefold:
- To gather with friends and enjoy the deliciousness that is beer. Protected content celebrate the dedicated men and women who brew and serve
- To bring the world together by celebrating the beers of all
nations and cultures on this one remarkable day.
1. Sierra has a wide selection of wines ranging from Kshs.650/- to
Protected content - a glass.
2. You will chose your favorite biting from calamari, tilapia
tempura or spring rolls.
3. Send me Protected content - by Wed. 1/8/18 to make your reservation. This
will cover part of your bill.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.