Eye Contact Experiment
Main Event Page: Protected content
Participants on FB - around 60... let's see how much we really get :)
we wanna invite you to something special this time - if you are into (human) connection and new experiences, than you definitely should give it a try!
Let's come together - to find out what connects us, what we share with each other ... and last but not least... find out more about ourselves.
Warning: this might broaden your horizon.
(This is a smaller 'pre-event' for all those, who might not feel comfortable in public space - so we decided to set up a smaller indoor-event to let you gather some experience first... The main event will be later this year.)
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Let's share a minute's eye contact to rebuild our sense of shared humanity! This is part of The World’s Biggest Eye Contact Experiment →Protected content coordinated by The Liberators International in cities all over the world.
Your participation will help create a global video message for peace and human connection for years to come.
The idea is simple:
1. We will bring clear signs that say “Where has the human connection gone? Share 1 minute of eye contact to find out…”
2. All the participants (You!) sit down on their picnic rugs on their cushion, inviting a member of the public to sit down opposite them on the other cushion to share a moment of eye contact together.
3. We enjoy the afternoon together, then upload the video to the Liberators in Perth, Australia where they will edit all the global video footage to create an amazing video to be shared all over the world!
When & Where?
Please see the details on the events page.
Here are some impressions of last events:Protected content
And some tips for a great experience :)
How You Can Contribute:
1. We are currently searching for volunteers to help start the experience off & to help capture on video. Let us know if you want to help organise this with us by commenting on this event page!
2. Click attending on this event and also on the global event here Protected content
3. Invite your interested friends and family to both this event and the global event.
4. Share this event on your facebook wall.
5. Watch the original video of the experience here → Protected content
6. Hashtag photos, videos and updates with #share1minute & Protected content
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.