If, as the song goes, you really want to “be a part of it, New York New York,” then joining us at ‘21’ is a good place to start.
News You Can Use:
- The 21 Club as we know it today officially began with a party
- It was never actually a club
- The restaurant got raided once, which led to a high-tech booze security system
- The mob had it in for 21
- Ernest Hemingway had sex there
- The toys hanging from the ceiling aren't as playful as they seem
Dress code: Jackets are required for gentlemen, jeans and sneakers are not permitted
Note: Venue is intimate. Entrance is based on a first come, first serve basis. Please arrive on time. I'll do the dance to get us all in.
Will limit the event to 8 people. Please honor your RSVP. If you are unable to attend, please cancel your RSVP so the space is available for someone else.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.