Recognizing Fake Online Accounts and Identity Theft Prevention
Inspired by a recent event hosted by Olga Boytsova from the Singapore Philosophy Friends Group. You can learn more about her group at Protected content
Cyber criminals love creating chaos. The need for increased remote work, bad threat actors (hackers) are undoubtedly poised to capitalize on security flaws, but there are several remediation you can implement to protect yourself and your company.
What to Expect:
- What I Wish I Knew about Cybersecurity best practices
Things to Ponder:
- What is Cybersecurity? Definition, Best Practices & More
- Learn to identify & solve cybersecurity threats, actors & methods
- How should individuals/companies prepare to enhance their cybersecurity policies?
Kishi Chahil is a CyberSecurity Executive who consults various verticals (Healthcare, Energy, Finance) in the Fortune Protected content . When he is off the grid, Kishi is a Certified Troublemaker within the InterNations worldwide community. In fact, he is the Honorary Consul for the Los Angeles Explorer’s Group.
* During this interactive event, you will have a chance to address your specific questions relevant to Cybersecurity.
As a heads up, this event WILL BE RECODED.
Zoom credentials will be available on the main event page. Please click the "Join the Meeting" button to enter. Video Camera is required. This will include photo images as well. No exceptions.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.