Cyber Lunch: Healthcare + Cyber Initiatives
This event is part of the CYBER DEFENSE AND INFORMATION ASSURANCE series at Temple University.
RSVP @ Protected content
Join us for a briefing of the major cyber issues in healthcare, followed by a collaborative discussion between industry, legal, and Temple Research sharing perspectives on healthcare-related cyber concerns:
- Follow industry trends on cyber threats such as, cyber data breaches/incidents; hospital ransomware attacks; Covid-19-related cyber scams
- Hear perspectives on security practices, securing electronic medical records, or telemedicine concerns
- Learn about how international law and norms that may help regulate these threats
- Gain an understanding of the gaps and geopolitics that make regulating transnational healthcare cyber challenging
- Gain a regulatory compliance perspective on existing laws affecting health care industry practices
- Grow your networks, meet the experts in industry, legal, and Temple Research, and cyber at Temple University
- Duncan B. Hollis is editor of the award-winning Oxford Guide to Treaties, International Law, and Defending Democracies: Combating Foreign Election Interference in a Digital Age (coming Protected content .
- Dr. Gordon Morewood is Professor of Clinical Anesthesiology and Chair of the Department of Anesthesiology at the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.