House search in Munich – Step by step guide
- Tired of searching for a space to just live in
- Not getting any responses or invitations to house visits
- Frustrated with rent prices
- Interested to know your rights and obligations, in a tenant-landlord relationship
If you did think of these, but you are still trying and wondering how to understand on your own, then this webinar is for you.
YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS SERIES ABOUT:
- What is the process for a successful house search in Munich
- How to have a rock solid Immoscout profile
- How to get invitations to house visits
- How to read a rent contract and what to watch out for
- Rights and obligations of tenants and landlords (general presentation)
- Why getting an apartment in Munich is so hard
- Why real estate in Munich is so expensive
…and more to come
WHAT YOU WILL MISS OUT IF YOU DON’T COME:
- An opportunity to review your house search strategy
- A game changer for your understanding of the renting process in Germany, rights and obligations
- A networking experience with like-minded people
ABOUT THE HOST:
Madalina is a self-initiated expat and an experienced relocation agent, with a classical training in the field. She has been, like many others, through the bureaucratic hurdles of living in Munich.Now she supports expats with their move to Munich and intermediates property investments for her clients.
Fun fact: she moved 8 times in her first 18 months of living here.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.