Your German Rent Contract Explained
- Tired of not understanding the contractual terms in your current rent accommodation;
- Interested to know your rights and obligations, in a tenant-landlord relationship;
- Frustrated with rent prices ;
If you did think of these, but you are still trying and wondering how to understand on your own, then this webinar is for you.
YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS SERIES ABOUT:
- What are the terms for a fair rent contract;
- A good understanding of the costs breakdown;
- How the rent increases;
- How to read a rent contract and what to watch out for
- Rights and obligations of tenants and landlords (general presentation)
…and more to come
WHAT YOU WILL MISS OUT IF YOU DON’T COME:
- An opportunity to know how a contract should look like and review your own;
- A networking experience with like-minded people
ABOUT THE HOST:
Madalina is a self-initiated expat and an experienced relocation agent, with a classical training in the field. She has been, like many others, through the bureaucratic hurdles of living in Munich.Now she supports expats with their move to Munich and intermediates property investments for her clients.
Fun fact: she moved 8 times in her first 18 months of living here.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.