IX Chocolate Ball
International historical and cultural charity project "Balls. Four seasons" invites us to the IX Chocolate Ball!
In the program:
and much more.
A ticket to the ball includes one free visit to the dance master class "Let's go to the ball!".
At the ball there is a dress code. The style of the dresses is underlined elegant. Traditionally, the dress code of the spring ball in modern style.
For the ladies:
- elegant evening/ball gown full length, gloves
- for those who wish - the historical period, the end of the nineteenth century - beginning of the twentieth century (early and late modern)
- shoes with a stable heel * and a "safe" floor sole, preferably leather.
* Ladies on "heels" will not be allowed!
Please understand this requirement from the venue.
- dress coat, tuxedo, dress military uniform or formal suit, gloves, boutonniere, white butterfly or scarf
- shoes are not on the "aggressive" sole, preferably leather.
Hairstyles in the modern style: Protected content
The organizers reserve the right to prevent guests who do not comply with the dress code at the ball.
Sorry, but you are not allowed to join this Activity Group!
We are afraid that you cannot join, because the Consuls have limited access to this Activity Group.
If you would like to explore other InterNations Activities in your Local Community, please have a look at this overview page.