Join now

ASAP - Help :) -Canadian looking in Addis/Bolearea (Addis Ababa)

Hello all, I am from Montreal, I do music (dont worry if your walls are good quality the sound doesnt go through..i usually record 1 hour a day...when other people arent around...and not at crazy hours (so early or so late) i am in ethiopia for 6 months but addis for Protected content not sure yet, but ill give you a good notice..who knows..might end up staying the 6 months in the capital! im here to build a well , do a documentary and finish a music video!

i am open to different accomodations, near or far from bole, rent between 4k and 10k more or less, negotiable

i can be in a house with Protected content people or 1 other people..as long as walls are good and we can have our quiet time to sleep etc heh, furnished please!

i can also go for a studio solo

thank you very much for your help!

if it is quicker straight to email : Protected content

ps: out ot subject but if you read till here i guess you might be able to help further with the following:

I am looking for organization that come in help to people in need, I want to know where is a good place to build a well and get it going without 10 days from today (sept 3) well the sooner the better haha

i am meeting with a cameraman editor tomorrow..eventually i want to tour the country (need a drone) to get great shots of Danakil desert and the church etc

amesagenalo! merci! thank you!!

my whatsapp number Protected content
Protected content

Addis Ababa Forum

Our Global Partners