Join now

Big Sale! Drill, Tent, Electronics and Bedframe... (Addis Ababa)

For all items, call Nico Protected content
or
Protected content

Automotive 12-Volt converter Protected content Solar PI1500X Protected content continuous, Protected content peak): Have this baby in your big expat vehicle to recharge your gear!! It’s a must have for any off road backcountry junky. ($50 USD)

Bosch 18V Cordless Rotary-Hammer Drill: An amazing tool to put holes in rocks and concrete. I’ve owned it since March Protected content drilled some 80 holes. Drill comes with 2 lithium-eon batteries, charger, some drill bits and a carrying bag. The habesha hawks trolling the list-serve: look at it as an investment cuz these go for more than $750 in Piazza. I’ll also throw in a great pair of fingerless work gloves! ($550 USD OBO)

Sierra Designs 2-Man, 3-Season Tent: This tent is perfect for Ethiopia! Works in the Simien Mountains and allows the wind to keep you cool in Awash Nat. Park. It’s only a couple years old. Simple and durable. ($150 USD OBO)

Metal Frame and Particle Board for a bed (1.5 places): Forget the expensive wooden frames for beds in this city. Just buy the metal structure frame and the board and you put your mattress on it. Simple, easy, comfy (plus u can store your gear under the bed Protected content

GSI Outdoors Java Press: No coffee lover will get stranded in the desert without this very large coffee press. Lightweight for backpacking and a neoprene sleeve to keep it warm when you’re above Protected content . ($20)

EVDO Stick: (Orange) Get your internet on. This stick has a slight wiggle contact, so I place a book under it to make it work. You can do the same. No refunds. Protected content

Addis Ababa Forum