Join now

Capoeira classes @ Juventus Club (Addis Ababa)

Hello everyone. I'm starting a new course of Capoeira - and hopefully a Capoeira activity group on Internations - here in Addis Abeba.

Capoeira is a Brazilian art form which combines fight, dance, rhythm and movement. A body dialogue between two players. A conversation through movements. (In case you don't know how it looks like: Protected content .

Don't be too scared by the video. Capoeira takes years to master but at any level of practice it can bring great benefits both at the physical and the mental level. Capoeira is for every age, sex, color or education and all are welcome. The degree of athleticism of each partecipant will be fully respected, so don't worry if you're not flexible enough because you'll eventually become.

I've been practising since Protected content taught classes in many different places of the world. I'll be also assisted by my wife who has 9 yr of practice under her belt and is a former gymnast.

The classes will be held at the Juventus Club on
Wed/ Sat/ Sun. Protected content PM. starting from Wed. Aug. 26th .

If interested you can reach me with a message here or on my personal email: Protected content
I don't have an ethiopian number yet but it will soon come.

So let's go sweat, fight, dance no balanço da ginga and most important of all have a great time!

Best regards

Addis Ababa Forum

Our Global Partners