Join now

Competative pay for session on Ethopia (Addis Ababa)

Views

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lucy Field, and I work for Cartus ( Protected content ). We are the market leader in Global Relocation Services, actively relocating hundreds of professionals on an international scale each year. I work in our Intercultural Training department and my job is to organise cross-cultural training programmes to help families adjust and integrate into their new country.

As part of my job I source Subject Matter Experts for every training course. These are people with relevant life experiences that they can share with assignees.

We are currently working with an assignee that is reloacting from South Africa to Ethopia. The sessions required for this programme are Cultural Foundations, Social Customs and Business Etiquette of Ethopia. So we are looking for someone who has lived in Ethopia conducting business for a resonable amount of time, around Protected content . Someone that was born in Ethopia that has experience as an Expat would also be beneficial.

The session would be around 90 minutes long, and paid at a competitive rate. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, or you know of someone that this would apply to.

I would be very grateful if you would get in contact so that we can discuss in more detail.

Many Thanks

Lucy Field

Addis Ababa Forum

Our Global Partners