Join now

Furnished bdrm with en suite bath and free wifi (Addis Ababa)

Hi Folks,
I have a furnished bedroom with an en suite bathroom with shower available for rent from June-August Protected content . It’s in a separate bldg within a secure and beautiful Protected content meter home in the Haya hulet/demberwa area at the center of Addis. I live in the main house with my family.

The room itself is simple with no frills, but, clean and cosy. There’s a double bed with clean linen, a chair, table and plenty of closet space. My in laws were staying there until they went to the US for the summer last week.

The neighborhood is quiet and residential and central to pretty much every part of Addis from Kasanchis to Bole. I am also flanked on both sides by major road arteries making it ideal for public transportation, including the right rail line, which is a 3-minute walk from my main gate.

There are plenty of restaurants in walking distance from the house including, gourmet corner, the Louvre hotel as well as Five Loaves and Grani di Pepe.

The $400 a month including all utilities and free WiFi. The house staff can also manage laundry and other services for a nominal fee.

Don’t hesitate to call me @ Protected content you need more information.

Best,
Beza

Addis Ababa Forum