Join now

House available in Old Airport (Addis Ababa)

Hi everyone... if you are looking for a house on short notice, very close to the International American School (ICS) in Addis this is your chance!!!

I am looking for a smaller place in this area and would like to find someone taking over the house. It is a real beautiful, moderrn and safe place. Especially suitable for a family with kids. The ground floor has an open kitchen, a dining and living room area and one bathroom.
On the first floor there are three bedrooms and one bathroom as well a sort of a gallery. The second floor consists basically of the big masterbedroom and a huge bathroom (with Jacuzzi). From here you have a magnificant view over Addis Ababa and its surrounding mountains....

It is quite a modern place with a small garden and patio, servants quarters with 2 rooms and all within walking distance to the school, the Lafto shopping centre, gym, pool and very close to horse stables (if you are interested).

Availability will have to be discussed but preferably on short notice. The current rent is 2.500 USD per month. Water, electricity etc.. is normally about Protected content (around 15 USD).

If you are interested or would like to know more details, pls send me a note or just phone me Protected content .
bye Sonia