Join now

Looking for channel/ business partners (Addis Ababa)

Introduction to Prestige Auto:
Prestige auto - a part of Prestige General Trading LLC, we have been in this business of trading/exporting tax free automobiles for over 27 years. We are registered in the name of 4AM Corp in the US as vendors to US AID Programs with Duns #: Protected content in the middle of the globe which makes logistics very convenient we cater to bulk importers, project management companies, defense suppliers, UN agencies, private fleet owners, etc.

Our specialty
Specializing in fleet and bulk sales we source our vehicles from all auto franchisees in the middle east and at times from UK, USA and far east. Our long term relations and network gives us the advantage of ex stock of almost all vehicles throughout the year at the most competitive prices. Also we are a one stop shop for all your automobile needs from the smallest car to the biggest cranes be it any brand, Toyota being our major business as the demand for the same is more.

Additional advantages:
We are one of the very few companies who are flexible to our clients giving them
• numerous options for the vehicles
• arrange for all accessories and modification if required
• vehicle conversions to ambulance, armored vehicles
• Tactical vehicles and much more

In addition we also have tied up with various shipping companies to provide our clients with the most cost effective logistics.

Your role:
As informed we have been doing solid business through our client in Nigeria/ Ethiopia who buys the cars from us and sells through his showroom and networks to companies, etc.

Associating with you, instead of you buying these cars and then trying to sell them, to start with I would like to propose to you a deal where you do your research to get info about people who are already importing cars and convince them we be one of their suppliers assuring them best rates, stocks and service. This way they will send us their inquiries and we need to buy only the cars they confirm.

The usual confirmation procedure is our clients send request, we get the best rates from our suppliers, revert on the availability. An advance is paid to block the units and we send them the Chassis /Vin numbers and when the cars are ready to be shipped we collect the balance amount and ship these cars.

This business a lot of money being involved, we can always give them flexible options to get their trust. Again as explained you being a local who can speak the language makes communication, follow ups and market research much more easier. On the long term we can also look into setting up a dedicated office for the same.

In terms of the pricing we will give the best quote to the clients and each deal done through you we will share the profits. We can give previously done business documents for the clients to know we are serious business people.

I hope I have covered all what we have discussed, please do feel free to write to me for any clarifications.
Eagerly awaiting to hear from you, kindest regards

Addis Ababa Forum