Join now

Public health professional looking for work (Addis Ababa)

Hello everyone,

I am a dedicated public health professional looking to contribute to an organization in Addis. My partner and I recently moved to Ethiopia from Arusha, Tanzania, and I am excited to engage with the public health community here.

Before moving to Ethiopia, I worked on a variety of projects ranging from HIV program management and capacity building in Senegal, to grant-writing for the New Orleans Department of Health, to researching and examining factors of resilience for Tulane’s Disaster Resilience Leadership Academy (DRLA). My academic credentials include a Master of Public Health (MPH) with a focus on International Health and Development from Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Although much of my past experience has focused on HIV, I am willing to apply my knowledge and skill sets to other realms of public health/nutrition. I also have a working proficiency in French (DELF B2 certification). Please feel free to contact me at rachel.louise. Protected content if you feel I might be a good fit for your organization. I can provide my resume upon request. Thank you!

Rachel Nelson
MPH, International Health and Development
rachel.louise. Protected content
US (m): Protected content
ET (m): Protected content