Join now

Reiki Workshop in Addis 28-29 April (Addis Ababa)

Reiki Universal Energy Workshop In Addis
Traditional Usui Reiki Level I
Saturday 28 & Sunday 29, April Protected content
Open yourself to the healing powers of the universe.
Reiki promotes personal & spiritual growth, expands consciousness and stimulates intuitive, spiritual and creative Awareness.
Usui Reiki 1st Level workshop is the first level of Reiki and it’s addressed to everybody, it’s easy to learn & no previous knowledge or training is required to attend the Reiki I workshop. You will receive four Protected content in person & privately and all the necessary knowledge for the 1st level. Once this pathway is established you will be able to channel Reiki for the rest of your life using the energy for growth, self development and healing for yourself, your family and your friends regardless of age, experience or background.
The Usui Reiki I course will take place in SWASTHY ADDIS, Kebena, Behind Ras Amba Hotel ( Protected content ), and will be taught in two Protected content from 9.30am to 18.30pm & will cover following:
History of Reiki, Principles & The Lineage of Japanese and Western Reiki
Healing hands and positioning
Chakra system & Alignment of chakra and energy field
Gassho Meditation
4 (four) Attunements to the Reiki Universal Healing Energy
Reiki Self Practice, Working on others,Touch and energy channeling during treatment. Reiki for personal and self development, Self –healing to promote
optimal physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
Japanese Techniques, Body scanning, Transform negative to positive energy
Each Student will receive:
 The Reiki 1 Manual/book
 The Reiki 1 Certificate
 Lineage
Light brunch, snacks, green tea and coffee offered
Eugenia (Enya) Gerassimides
Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Reiki 1 Investment: 4,300.- Birr p/p
Participants: min 6, max 12 and Registration Expires On 21st of April
Info/Registration : Tel: Protected content Protected content