Join now

Room for rent again, available June 15 (Addis Ababa)

Views

Hi again,

I am again looking for a third roommate for my house on the addisu menged (new cement road) off of Djibouti street, <10 minute walk to Edna mall.

The room is small but cozy and furnished, in a three-bedroom house with spacious living room/dining room area, shared kitchen, two bathrooms and a small patio. Location is ideal for anyone who wants to live around Bole, close to the movie theatre, Bole Rock Gym and restaurants. Public transport is around the corner. There would also be parking space if needed.

Your roommates would be a 28-year old German male and me. Bathroom would be shared with the male. We are both very friendly, considerate and outgoing. We also like to play guitar and improvised drums sometimes.

A cleaning lady comes twice a week. Landlord and family live in the same compound but are mostly invisible and super friendly.

Rent is Protected content though negotiable and you are welcome to stay shorter or longer term. I will likely be moving out late July but the contract is flexible so you could take it over or not.

If interested, you can email me at Protected content or call me at Protected content .

Cheerio,
Genet

Addis Ababa Forum