Join now

Zumba in Addis Classes, dates, opportunities (Addis Ababa)

New Class schedule changed @ Maxview: Due to personal reasons the updated schedule @ Maxview Fitness will consist of 2x morning classes weekly ONLY:
Thursday & Saturday 10am - Starting Monday 29th October

There will be two more weeks of evening classes (monday & thurs 6.30pm) before they cease. Sincere apologies to those who have made the evening classes a regular thing.

Other classes

Weds nights 6pm @ the British Embassy will still continue. If you are interested in attending please email me.

Free class @ Bolerock for the next 3 Tuesdays (16/23/30 oct), 7.30pm (45min class). If you are interested in attending I ask you email me as space is limited. Otherwise you are more than welcome to come watch and have a drink/food at the bar/restaurant. Please note that this class is in the bar area.

There is also another zumba instructor: Dawn Bryan Protected content . She is located in the Old Airport area. Her classes:

Vigor Fitness Gym; Laphto Center
Mondays and Fridays, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Cost: 60 EB
9:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Toning and Stretch

Bingham Academy Gym
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. Protected content a.m. Cost: 30 EB proceeds go towards fundraising for a high school, 11:00 a.m. Protected content p.m. Pilates

There is now a demand for Zumba Instructors in Addis. If you are thinking about or would like to be a zumba instructor please email me and we can look at different options for you to become certified or visit Protected content and click on "instructor training".

Last thing... this week I have not been feeling well, therefore tomorrows morning class (saturday 13th 10am) will be cancelled. Apologies in advance.
Have a great weekend:)
Yours in dance & fitness
K.I.M ... Protected content

Addis Ababa Forum

Our Global Partners