Join now

Looking for shared accommodation! (Adelaide)

Hi, I'm Jana, 19 years old and from Germany. I was born in Africa and I have lived in Zimbabwe, Uganda, Germany, Netherlands and Australia. I totally fell in love with Adelaide where I went to boarding school for 2 and 1/2 years and I want to return for a work & travel (perhaps even with the hopes of staying there for longer). Also my boyfriend of 3 years is Australian living in Adelaide and he just spent a year in Europe with me so I want to return the favor and avoid being in a long distance relationship for too long. He lives with his family and I would not feel comfortable living there for several months, I want to be independent.

I am planning on going to Adelaide between March and April. I am looking for shared accommodation. My budget is between Protected content 150 AUD per week. Can be in the city, outside of the city. Student house would be awesome although I have also spent several weeks with an elderly couple in their house.

Please feel free to contact me also at Protected content

My passion is filmmaking and I would love to gain more experience in that field so if you by any chance know somebody I would greatly appreciate that. I was actually going to do a 3 months internship with a German development company in Tunisia where I would be working on an EU project and present a film at the Cannes Film Festival in May Protected content , but due to the political instability in the country at the moment, the internship was cancelled. So now I am looking forward to hopefully finding an internship in Adelaide. Previously I have had a 3 week internship with the Media Resource Centre in Adelaide.

Thanks for your time!!

Cheers,

Jana

Adelaide Forum