Join now

Returning Australian. sales, marketing, management (Adelaide)

Hi all.
Im multi talented but exceptionally good at sales and marketing. My background is far deeper than any sales course that touches on NLP or Ericksonian. Im a qualified hypnotherapist, a psych RN, and a collection of other qualifications not to mention my own business I ran in Adelaide for two years before leaving for Peru.

I am interested in New vehicles, energy and solar, home improvement, real estate, and even freight. I have experience in most of these areas. I would only accept a sales position that allowed some flexibility to use my own skills and personality rather than scripted material. That never works ! If you want it sold, I can sell it. I'm also an amazing project manager with top notch IT skills having two MCSEs in the past. I use PC';s and smart devices including cloud tec and encryption (PGP and Tunnelling). I have details at Protected content and my business page at Protected content (I have 9 domains actually).

I can start within thirty days. I am currently still in Peru but have my return flights booked for several weeks.

Adelaide Forum