Thinking about moving to Adelaide
Hello, we are looking into moving to Adelaide for my work and I am trying to get a sense of life/lifestyle in Adelaide. We are Canadian, but currently live in the USA.
Married, 2 kids, 3 & 5
I am an engineer, my wife is in HR, she is currently home with kids and may want to go back to work in the next year or so.
School is important to us, like reasonably priced private options ($2k - 4k per yr)
What we would like in neighborhood:
- school as above
- other young families
- open and friendly people (in general)
- a sense of community
- within 10 to 15 minutes of CBD
- plan on renting, would need at least 4 bedrooms ($ Protected content /wk if possible). I don't know much about the rental market there but hope we could find something in this range.
- would like to be close to beach but not a must
- close to amenities, grocery, malls, etc
Can anyone provide some suggestions on what areas may be good to look at and what areas we should definitely avoid?