Join now

My mixes (Al Ain)

Views

Whats up guys!

How are you? i wanted to share some of my mixes to all of you since sharing is caring!

i'm an engineer by day and a dj/event planner by night. i love music and absolutely love meeting passionate and career motivated individuals who strive in their lives and move for things which are better and better because that makes me want to try harder in life. ;)

i'm Born and raised in UAE, left a while back and lived in US for 10 years, then came back to the middle east to work on my events.
Originally from Bangladesh. Yeah i know i dont look or sound like it :P

I dj on the side as a hobby. Music has always been my passion so it helps me get away from the daily BS in life i spin mostly, hip hop, house, top 40, reggaeton, dancehall, international, arabic, and bhangra.

So here is the main link for all my mixes: Protected content They are all 80 minute mixes and are available to download on to your laptop.

I call this trapped in hip hop because i mix some trap with some new hip hop as well as some old school. Ready to bump and grind? ;-D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content
This is a mix for my people who love everything from hip hop to reggaeton to moombahton to dancehall to azonto to soca. Ready to go for a ride? ;-D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content
Here is my next urban mix edition. I have a bit of old skool and new age hip hop, along with some reggaeton and afrobeats, fit for a block party happening downtown. Take a listen? :D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
This is the mix thats got a bit of everything for everyone to start boogeying. Wanna start dancing?Hit play :D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
I call this is the kingdom mix because it covers a wide variety of music: genres and languages. it does get a bit intense in the tail end. Can you handle it? :D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content

My 1st jamaican mix. This is more of a chill one, for the puff puff pass times :P But it will get you moving by the end and then Wait till you listen to the 2nd one :p YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
My 2nd installation to my love for carribean music. This mix will take you on a cruise around the carribean and keep you dancing the entire time. I cant believe i covered over 80 songs in 80 mins! so ready? There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content

Well finally, i made a soca mix! i have never made a mix that is as fast paced as this mix! Guaranteed to make u sweat your butt off! I dont know if you can handle it after the 1 hr mark. Over 80 tracks. Ready? ;D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content

My 1st reggaeton mix: 70 mins, Protected content . How did it come out? Well see for yourself? ;-D There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content
part dos of my reggaeton mix and a tribute to where i started listening to reggaeton. The mean streets of Lawrence, Massachusetts! Ya tu sabe! Vamosa bailar! There is a link in the description for you to DL it if you wish. :) Protected content

1st deep house mix: for the morning commute to work :) YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
2nd deep house mix: for the drive back home at the end of work week getting ready for the weekend :) YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
3rd deep house mix: for the pregaming drinks/drive to the club :) YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
4th deep house mix: for all those sheesha smokers who like to relax to some sweet sexy beats ;-D YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content
5th deep house mix: this was recorded live for someone who was celebrating a special occasion. Start with a toast of champagne and carry on dancing all night long :) YOu can DL it from that page if you wish :) Protected content

Al Ain Forum

Our Global Partners