Join now

Seeking help to retrieve stolen macbook (Al Ain)

My name is James Isham. I am writing to reach out and seek help and people's kindness in UAE to retrieve my stolen laptop. Last week I went to Abu Dhabi for a job interview and I misplaced my Apple Macbook.

As it turned out, my Macbook was stolen by someone in Abu Dhabi airport. Since I have installed a tracker, I manage to find using apple apps the location of my MacBook and I have the snapshot of the map. He/She is currently in Al-Ain, close to UAE university. I can provide the map if requiredl. Apparently he/she is located adjacent to the cross junction of 118th Street and 135th Street (Sheikh Khalifah bin Zayed St), near Emirates NBD Branch.

As I am already back in my hometown, I could not track this person and lodge a police report. I therefore would like to seek help from you to report it to Abu Dhabi police and also if you could assist me to track this person. This laptop contains a lot of precious memorables/pictures that I cannot ever get back anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you could offer to retrieve my laptop.

Al Ain Forum

Our Global Partners