ProtoPharma Egypt - The Pharmaceutical Branch of Smart Capital Group Egypt ( S.C.G. Egypt Protected content a new established Pharmaceutical Co. , looking for qualified candidates to join our expanding team in the following position:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data , preparing reports.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
• Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
• Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
• Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
• Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
• Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
• Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
• Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
• Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
• Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
• Protected content Monthly Salary.
• Car policy.
• Annual Bonus & Incentive.
• Medical Insurance.
• Annual ticket to home country (Only For Expatriates).
• Reallocation expenses (Only if the applicant lives in another governorate other than the job vacancy governorate).
Send your updated CV to : Protected content
Put in subject line (Accountant)
(To be published in Al Ahram 23/8/ Protected content