Join now

Job Opportunity-contact Lauren directly (Algiers)

You are receiving this e-mail because I have performed a key-word search of the Tangent International, candidate database, in an attempt to capture a relevant audience for this mail shoot. If this does not apply to you then please accept my apologies and delete this e-mail or forward to a potentially interested party.

Our client, a global telecommunications vendor, is looking for Enterprise Sales Solutions Manager for Algeria. Prefer candidates from Algeria or already based there, who speak fluent French would be beneficial for this role.

You will have proven sales ability to large industry accounts in financial, electrical, railway, oil & gas companies; 5+ years sales experiences in famous ICT companies. Must have basic knowledge in the fields of common enterprise network, software & systems such as routing, switching, network security, VoIP, call center, data center, SAN, FC, cabling Unix/windows Servers, NC, Storage & Backup and other systems. Proven sales ability of Enterprise network solutions to large industry accounts in financial, electrical, railway, oil & gas companies and a minimum 05 years of sales working experience in venders or system integrators.

If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV in response to this email.

Thank you I look forward to your reply.

Lauren Collins
Business Development Consultant - Permanent Recruitment
Tangent International
Direct: Protected content
Fax: Protected content

******PLEASE NOTE THAT TANGENT INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REPRESENT YOU IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING FOR THE ORGANISATION WE ARE RECRUITING FOR. IF YOUR CONTRACT IS COMING TO AN END AND YOU ARE NOT BEING EXTENDED WE MAY BE ABLE TO REPRESENT YOU.******

Algiers Forum