Join now

Looking for a new job!!!! (Algiers)

I was a student at the University of Westminster Business School, London, UK. I graduated with BA Hons Business Studies-(Marketing) in June Protected content .

I have several years’ experience in customer service, administration and hospitality. I can easily establish and maintain a rapport with key clients and track the activities of competitors.
My work experience helped me to develop negotiation, interpersonal and problem solving skills.

I am also well practised at keeping a professional and calm attitude while juggling the many issues that can arise in a busy work environment. Protected content

I am a person with strong communication skills which I developed during my studies by presenting materials orally. Further, I am trilingual (English, French and Arabic) and I have found this useful in working with an international clientele.

I would love to secure a position and to have the chance to succeed within a new company. Furthermore I believe my determination to succeed and to put newly developed skills, it would be a useful addition to the team.

If you are looking for a dedicated and performance-oriented person, I am a self-motivated individual and believe I would be a valuable contribution for the right position.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information or if you would like me to send you my curriculum vitae.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this thread.

Regards

Miss Chahrazed Oukaci

Algiers Forum