Join now

Luxurious 3-bedroom flat in Rouiba (Algiers)

Give for renting (at minimum a week) a 3-bedrooms, full furnished flat with a high standing in the 1st floor.
It is a 80 square meters flat in a very quite and secured apartments block (next to the police apartments block) which is clean, green spaced, fenced with a possibility of parking. It is close to ain taya road near the new stadium.
There are all the comodities :floor in marble, 2 satellites TV (a plasma one and another with a dvd lector) with arabic and french channels and others..., air-conditioner, 2 moderns leather lounges a oriental one, a cooker, a huge fridge, a washing machine, bedding for 5 persons, heating bath, microwave, electric hooven, heating by town gas, water everytime, janitor and a cleaning lady for commun parts of the building.
respectful and respectable neighborhood

Boutiques at 50 meters of the flat :supermarkets, grocery, bakery, butchery, newspaper boutique, ironsmith, pharmacy, pastry, doctor, ice cream boutique, a lot of restaurants, cafeterias, laundry.
Taxi and bus station in Protected content . A lot of beaches are less than 5 kilometers.
Price : Protected content or Protected content or equivalent in DZD a week, charges included. A deposit is required in the entrance of the flat.

For contacting me, you can send me an email at Protected content in english, french and spanish. If you want to call me in my phone number which is : Protected content , notice that i can speak in arabic and french.

Algiers Forum