Join now

Free Falun Dafa Qi Gong Sundays 11am Monte Tossal (Alicante)

(UPDATE: I'm back from Barcelona, and the classes are back on starting this Sunday 3 of May 11 am to 1.30 pm at Monte Tossal, in front of the cafeteria:
Protected content
For more info call me on: Protected content . Bring a mat or towel to seat on. Looking forward to meeting you. Olga)

Hi everyone,

If you like Tai Chi, yoga, meditation or would like to try something new good for your health and that helps you find peace and serenity, come and try out our class of Falun Gong, also known as Falun Dafa: Protected content

It is based in five easy to learn exercises and in the practice of Truth, Compassion and Tolerance in our every day life.

The exercises can all be learned on the day and the same ones are taught each time so you can drop by any Sunday.

You can find more information on the philosophical aspect of the practice on this link:

Protected content

We will run the class every Sunday from 11 AM to 1.30 pm at Monte Tossal, under the pine trees in front of the cafeteria and the roundabout. Monte Tossal is next to the Castle of San Fernando, going up from Plaza de Luceros and all the way up from the train station. Here is the google map:

Protected content

If you have any questions you can call me at:
Protected content

or you can mail me at:
Protected content

Take care and looking forward to seeing you there :)

Olga

Alicante Forum

Our Global Partners